Nokia 6670
The product that I crazily need it everyday is my mobile phone. I have been using this Nokia 6670 since five years ago. I got this mobile phone from my brother and I never think want to change it as I like its design very much. Even though it broke many times, I insist to send it to repair rather than buying a new one.
I need it everyday, every second to sms my family, friends and coursemates. Without it, I am not able to contact and exchange information with them. Besides, I also use it for games and other applications like novel, calculator, alarm, calender, notes etc. My life is incomplete without it. I wish it can serve me longer until I find another mobile phone with nicer design.
By Liew Choon Fung (128547)
NIVEA Nourishing Body Lotion
The product that I can't live without it is the NIVEA Nourishing Body Lotion. I start use this product since two years ago. Because lack of any protection and treatment, my skin of legs and hands become very dry and rough. This cause many fine lines appear in my hands and legs. It looks not very nicer especially when I wear short pants, singlet and t-shirt. My friend recommends this product after I share this problem with her.
I like this lotion because it is not greasy and easy absorb by the skin. After I bath, sure I will apply this lotion to my hands and legs every day. After few day, my skin become moisture, smooth and less dry. Because of this lotion contains almond oil, I like the smell of it very much and making my body full of the sweet fragrance. I need it every day so that my skins become smoother and moisture all the time.
By Lee Yip Mun (129556)


No comments:
Post a Comment